- Cancer Survivor
- Ironman Competitor
- Conquered the "7 Summits"
With only one functioning lung, a prognosis of fourteen days to live, and being in a medically-induced coma for a year, Sean Swarner is the first cancer survivor to stand on top of the world…Mt. Everest. Sean has broken through defined human limitation in order to redefine the way the world views success.
Sean was diagnosed with two deadly, different, and unrelated forms of cancer, ... VIEW MORE
Premiere Speakers Bureau Reviews
- I'm blown away by your service. You guys have a world-class mindset. I'm looking forward to the possibilities of working together again in the near future.
- PATRICK BET-DAVID - WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP
- Your company is the most efficient and professional booking agency that I have worked with. Everything was so easy, and the attention to detail is fantastic.
- DEAN MAYNARD - THE MAYNARD GROUP, INC.
- "In the past we have had visitors ranging from Olympic Gold Medalists to NFL players. Athletes travel from all over the country to attend camp for a day and speak to our campers. After the week was over, it was unanimously decided that Sean was the most compelling, motivating and inspirational speaker that our staff and our campers had ever seen."
- First Descents Kayak Camp (Summer camp for those battling cancer)
- "Over the past several years, we have heard from many well known speakers, but this year was different. We heard from Sean. Not only was his cancer surviving story compelling and awe-inspiring, it was one of the best presentations I have ever heard. He made us gasp, laugh and cry. Inspiring, awesome, motivating, compelling, wonderful, the best, wow, excellent, outstanding."
- The American Cancer Society
No recent articles available. Check back soon for more updates.
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!