- Cancer Survivor
- Ironman Competitor
- Conquered the "7 Summits"
With only one functioning lung, a prognosis of fourteen days to live, and being in a medically-induced coma for a year, Sean Swarner is the first cancer survivor to stand on top of the world…Mt. Everest. Sean has broken through defined human limitation in order to redefine the way the world views success.
Sean was diagnosed with two deadly, different, and unrelated forms of cancer, ... VIEW MORE
Team Building: How To Climb Everest With One Lung
Getting to the top of any mountain cannot be done alone, and always starts with a strong team. Sean didn’t climb to ... View More
Motivation/Inspiration: 1 Out Of Over 7,000,000,000
Being in a medically-induced coma for nearly a year, and accomplishing what no other person on earth has, takes ... View More
Goal Setting: Hospital Bed To The Hawaii Ironman World Championship
Going from a hospital bed to the summit of Mt. Everest is nearly impossible, but Sean has figured out what it takes to ... View More
Changing Your View: How Almost Dying Is A Good Thing
Surviving two cancers as a teen, Sean was forced to focus on what was important in life and not get caught up in ... View More
- "In the past we have had visitors ranging from Olympic Gold Medalists to NFL players. Athletes travel from all over the country to attend camp for a day and speak to our campers. After the week was over, it was unanimously decided that Sean was the most compelling, motivating and inspirational speaker that our staff and our campers had ever seen."
- First Descents Kayak Camp (Summer camp for those battling cancer)
- "Over the past several years, we have heard from many well known speakers, but this year was different. We heard from Sean. Not only was his cancer surviving story compelling and awe-inspiring, it was one of the best presentations I have ever heard. He made us gasp, laugh and cry. Inspiring, awesome, motivating, compelling, wonderful, the best, wow, excellent, outstanding."
- The American Cancer Society
No recent articles available. Check back soon for more updates.
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!