- Premiere Radio's "The Sean Hannity Show"
- Fox New Channel's "Hannity"
- New York Times Best-selling Author
Sean Hannity is a multimedia superstar, spending four hours a day every day reaching out to millions of Americans on radio, television and internet.
The Sean Hannity Radio Show has over 500 affiliates nationwide and counting. Sean is heard by roughly 13.5 million loyal listeners a week making him the second most listened to talk show host in America, according to Talkers Magazine. ... VIEW MORE
The Greatness of America
Using current events as a back drop, Sean speaks to the world changing power and development in America.
- Sean Hannity appeared as our guest speaker for our Annual Abe Lincoln Day Dinner. We could have not been more pleased with the event. The tickets literally sold themselves, as individuals for all across Iowa were excited to hear from one of the country's premiere conservative news commentators, Sean Hannity. Mr. Hannity was delightful to work with, gave an informed and entertaining presentation and treated our attendees in a most gracious manner. He took time to shake hands, sign autographs, and pose for pictures, which made those attending feel very special. I can wholeheartedly recommend Mr. Hannity for Republican events in other states. I am confident that any Republican entity that chooses to feature Mr. Hannity at one of their events will not be disappointed.
- Executive Director - Republican Party of Iowa
- Let this letter serve as high recommendation for Sean Hannity. Mr. Hannity was the keynote speaker at our fifth annual Defenders of the Family Awards and Fund Raising Banquet. Sean electrified the attendees with his presentation and wit. He was very easy to work with and seemed to care deeply about our goals for the evening as well as sharing his conservative viewpoints with our constituents. Sean touched on some very tough issues facing us in the culture today. He encouraged people to be involved. This continues to be our consistent message to the residents of New Jersey as well. His affable tone, witty and sometimes hard humor kept our attendees engaged and desiring more. He knows more how to connect and touch a crowd. Of particular note was Sean's genuine interest in autographing and talking with our attendees, even after the event had ended. I was truly impressed that a man of his stature would be so caring to greet as many people as possible. I think you can tell we were extremely happy and grateful to Sean Hannity as our guest speaker.
- President - New Jersey Family Policy Council
Posted June 29th 2009Sean Hannity and Rev. Jesse Jackson discussed the complex legacy and personality of Michael Jackson. The Reverend was a close f...
Posted December 12th 2008Apparently, Alan Colmes is irreplaceable. When Colmes announced on Nov. 24 that he was leaving Fox News Channel's Hannity and C...
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!