- Founder & President of Stryk
- Best-selling Author and Syndicated Radio Host
- Co-founder of ESPN
Scott Rasmussen is founder and president of Styrk, a social platform rooted in news and committed to five core values: Empowerment, Optimism, Community Engagement, Multiple Perspectives, and a Constructive Environment. Styrk news is presented in the language of everyday Americans.
A serial entrepreneur in the media world, Scott did his first radio commercial at the age of 7 and ... VIEW MORE
The People's Money: How Voters Will Balance the Budget and Eliminate the Federal Debt
Drawing on a comprehensive review of history, revelatory budgetary documents, and enlightening public opinion ... View More
Mad As Hell: How the Tea Party Movement Is Fundamentally Remaking Our Two-Party System
Scott discusses how the Tea Party movement is fundamentally remaking our two-party system and what it means for the ... View More
- Scott is a treasure trove of insight and important information about America's desires, concerns and habits. Scott effectively weaves together the complex psyche of our country in a way that one walks away saying, that explains it. And it does!
- Tom Kowaleski, Vice President Corporate Communications - BMW North America LLC
- We are fortunate to have had Scott speak at three of our events. His detailed knowledge of the complex political landscape and polling, combined with his witty, engaging and unbiased style made each and every event special!
- Jeffrey G. Moore - Matrix Private Equities, Inc., Member NASD, SIPC
Posted December 8th 2014"Creativity, Inc.," a book by Pixar and Disney Animation President Ed Catmull, is aimed at teaching leaders how to foster colle...
Posted October 14th 2014In 1913, an entrepreneur "said in many newspapers and over his signature that it would be possible to transmit the human voice ...
Posted September 30th 2014Politicians like to talk about empowering the middle class or other segments of the voting population, but they're typically a ...
Posted August 12th 2014The tech industry will have a more lasting impact on America's future than Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama combined....
Posted June 13th 2014Silicon Valley and the tech industry exude so much optimism it's contagious. There is a desire to solve the planet's most diffi...
Posted June 9th 2014A recent study estimated that getting a college degree is worth about a half-million dollars over the course of a graduate's li...
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!