- American Hero
- NYT Bestselling Author
- Partner at Wellington Realty
Captain Scott F. O'Grady was born in Brooklyn, New York on October 12, 1965. He moved with his family to Long Beach, California in 1970, then to Ridgewood, New Jersey in 1972 and finally to Spokane, Washington, in 1974. He graduated from Lewis and Clark High School in 1984 and attended the University of Washington for one year before transferring to Embry Riddle Aeronautical ... VIEW MORE
- Captain O’Grady captivated our audience. They were on the edge of their seats as he shared his story in a way that captured every heart, stimulated our faith and stirred us to focus on the things that are important in life.
- Paul M. Saldana, President & CEO - Economic Development Corporation
- We at ITC Safety appreciate the opportunity to have received a high caliber speaker that provided a think positive response to our employees. Thank you Scott for a never give up, think positive attitude!
- Gary S. Schnabel, Safety Coordinator - ITC