- Author of 3 Amazon #1 business bestsellers
- Co-founder of The Value Added Institute
- Frequent commentator on TV/radio
Scott McKain is the founder of a consulting and training company that explores the role of ultimate customer experiences in creating enhanced client retention and revenue and is the author of three Amazon.com #1 business bestsellers; all teaching how to expand profits, increase sales, and engage customers. McKain latest book, released by an imprint from Simon & Schuster, titled ... VIEW MORE
The Collapse of Distinction
How does a professional - or even an entire organization - deal with the phenomenon that Scott McKain calls "the ... View More
What Customers REALLY Want
Based upon Scott's #1 bestselling business book, (Amazon.com and 800-CEO-READ) this program addresses the Six ... View More
ALL Business is Show Business
As Scott McKain wrote in his first business bestseller, every professional and each organization must develop the kind ... View More
- I do not know how Scott McKain did it! He sounded exactly like someone who worked for GE.
- Our association is fortunate to have worked with some outstanding speakers. Nobody did a better job than you!
- Michigan Grocers Association
- The response from our agents has been fantastic, and you definitely have built a loyal following with our group!
- Nationwide Insurance