- Workplace Relationship Expert
- Corporate Consultant Coach
- CEO of The Hunter Partnership Alliance
Scott Hunter's keynotes and coaching have been transforming organizations for two decades. A graduate of The City University of New York and The George Washington University School of Law, Scott has been an entrepreneur and business owner for over 35 years. He was also an adjunct professor at Western State University College of Law, where he taught courses on the principles of ... VIEW MORE
- Relationship is the KEY! - Yes, we have to work together, but does it have to be so painful?
- I want to thank you for arranging your hectic schedule to serve as a speaker at CFMA's 2001 Annual Conference & Exhibition. . . . 95% of the feedback is overwhelmingly positive . . .
- Dian O'Rourke, Director, Meeting Service - Construction Financial Management Associ
- Your program provided an essence no one else has ever communicated as an absolute necessity, especially for those who pride themselves as being extraordinary. Thank you for your unique yet very simple approach to something that we all think we understand.
- Earl J. Behnke, Jr., CPM - Westfield Property Services, Inc.
- This was the most exciting and enlightening course of the entire Conference. Scott Hunter introduced ideas that I had not thought of before. He showed us how we could apply these ideas to smooth out the rough edges in our working relationships.
- Peter V. Ralph, Controller - Alpha Building Corporation