Scott spent almost 10 years as a nightclub promoter in New York City before leaving to volunteer on a hospital ship off the coast of Liberia, West Africa as a volunteer photojournalist.
Returning home to New York City two years later, he founded the non- profit organization charity: water in 2006. Turning his full attention to the global water crisis and the world's 663 million ... VIEW MORE
The Story of charity: water
Seven years ago Scott Harrison started charity: water with a mission to bring clean drinking water to every person ... View More
Innovation by Design: New Rules for the Digital Age
When Scott Harrison started charity: water, his mission was to bring clean drinking water to every person on the ... View More
- "He runs charity:water like a great startup. He understands virality and evangelism better than most folks in the industry. He's disrupted the whole charity model."
- Daniel Ek, Founder - Spotify
- "Scott is disrupting charity by rethinking the foundation of it. And by applying it to foundational issues which solve many problems, not just one. He realizes that to truly change something, you must change yourself, and in this case, the organization you're building. charity:water is not just innovating how to track its effect around the world, but how charities should be run."
- Jack Dorsey, CEO - Square
- I've never seen a story quite like Scott Harrison's: A former club promoter, he has become one of the world's leading voices on water and sanitation.
- Bill Gates
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!