Scott Burrows is living proof your life can change in an instant. By the age of 19, he was playing college football at Florida State University as a Wide receiver and a top-ranked kick-boxing champion, with his last fight broadcast by ESPN.
On November 3, 1984, Scott's life took a dramatic and irreversible turn. He was involved in a serious automobile accident that left him ... VIEW MORE
VISION MINDSET GRIT: Success Strategies for Insurance & Financial Services Professionals
In today's rapidly evolving marketplace environment, many organizations are trying to maintain a winning culture as ... View More
Rising to the Challenge: Keeping Healthcare Teams Cohesive & Motivated
In today's rapidly changing Healthcare Market, many organizations are trying to maintain an optimistic culture as ... View More
Develop an Unstoppable Mindset: Success Strategies for Safety Teams & Supervisors
With the alarming predominance of workplace accidents caused by human error, the importance for engaging teams and ... View More
Think Outside the Moment
Feeling scared, vulnerable and overwhelmed are inevitable—and inescapable—traits of the human condition, whether at ... View More
- Each year our Global Sales Conference is literally our "Super Bowl" for the Celebrity sales team, it's the one time we're all together and our big shot at setting the tone for the upcoming year with a high energy and motivational message. Thanks to Scott Burrows, 2016 will be our best year ever! Scott's message of Vision-Mindset-Grit has literally transformed the way our team looks at challenges, sales goals and life. As a result of Scott's life changing message our team will never feel sorry for themselves and most importantly, NEVER STOP BELIEVING that ANYTHING is possible. If you want to truly inspire and motivate your sales team or team, Scott Burrows will over deliver at every level!
- Keith Lane, Vice President of Sales: North America - Celebrity Cruises
- The feedback on your presentation was EXCEPTIONAL! I/we could not have asked for anything better than what you delivered. Thematically, I could not have imagined a better presentation and how it tied into the journey that CONMED and its employees must undertake to regain our vitality in the markets we serve. As you know from our conversation 2014 was a tough year for the Company but really the battle had begun years earlier. To hear your story around vision, mindset and grit really put our challenges into perspective. I am very fortunate to have run into you in the airport and I thank you for taking the time to talk with me and then engage in this presentation. I have ha many years of special guest speakers.....your story was motivating, uplifting and engaging for the entire audience.
- Curt R. Hartman, President and CEO - ConMed
- I want to express my heartfelt thanks for the positive impact you had with your presentation at our National Convention in Branson. It was very important to kick-off our convention with a powerful message and your presentation on Vision, Mindset & Grit did just that! Thank you so much for sharing your story and challenging us with your message. Our attendees were moved, inspired and motivated by your presentation. Not only do you have an incredibly inspiring story with a meaningful message, but you are a gifted communicator and your humble character really impressed our audience. To be such a strong individual who has accomplished so many phenomenal achievements with so much determination and grit, and yet package that with your gracious and humble personality is so rare and challenged all of us to strive to be better people.
- Steve Bonar, Executive Vice President - Conklin Company Inc.