- Thanks again for everything! Heard from many folks....they loved the show!! Really look forward to working with you again!" We could not have done it without you!
- Jerry Towe, Vice President Consumer Bank - JPMorgan Chase
- Thank you Scott.. for sure you were a high note for the event.
- Paul Mora, Marketing Director - Motorola
- Scott Bloom was beyond amazing! During the event, he was personable and professional on and off stage. He had the crowd in stitches and was also quick on his feet with hilarious adlibs. I keep getting great feedback and in fact, I just received a letter in the mail today from our organization's president asking me to hire him back next year. I can't wait.
- Cassie McIvor, Senior Event Planner - Essentia Health
- You rocked last night. I almost fell out of my seat with a couple of guys we were all laughing so hard. Thank you for doing such a great job. You are part of the NSC family. We will talk about next year once we are back.
- Karen Howe, Executive Director, CMM - National Safety Council
- Scott Bloom just killed it for us recently at the Honeywell Partner Conference in Scottsdale. It's his 4th appearance there for us; so prepared, spontaneous and hilarious. The best host we have ever had!
- Rich Martin, GM - Honeywell
- I have had the privilege of watching Scott perform numerous times with different organizations. I am always amazed at how he remembers all the acronyms within the organization, and more importantly how it ties into the overall mission statement that your management team wants to send with a "comedic" touch.
- Morris Churchill, SVP - HSBC
- It was so great to work with you. The survey feedback after the June Engagement Meeting rated you at 100% as the host of the meeting. People loved you!
- Mary Halliwell, Head of Communications - Sanofi US
- We can't thank you enough! Your performance, involvement and direction really went above and beyond what we had imagined. I personally would like to thank you for all of your direction as we pieced this event together. You are wonderful to work with!
- Chief Service & Information Technology Officer - Sprint
- I thought that you did another great job of making our Symposium more fun and entertaining. I know that everyone I spoke with truly enjoyed your performance as our emcee.
- Senior Vice President, ?Chief Marketing Officer - Pacific Life
- I just wanted to thank you again for a job well done at the William Raveis Real Estate 40th Anniversary Event. You were exactly what was needed for clients who appreciated an emcee of your caliber stitching the show together seamlessly for the presenters - and engaging an audience of 1600 attendees.
- Executive Producer - Freeman XP
Scott Bloom travels from Los Angeles, CA and requires air/hotel/airport transfers via car service and $75 per diem