- Corporate Leadership Specialist
- Radio Host
- World Renown Author
Sam Deep launched his speaking career in 1986 after 15 years of teaching and administration at the University of Pittsburgh. Since then he has spoken in front of over 150,000 people, his internationally published books have sold over one million copies, and his last four audio tapes were featured on USAirway's EntertainAir.
When Dennis Waitley said that Sam Deep's books brilliantly cut ... VIEW MORE
Getting from Yesterday to Tomorrow
Ben Franklin was wrong?three things in life are inevitable: death, taxes, and change. This program identifies today's nine ... View More
Ten Commandments of Exceptional Customer Service
Before you can give knock-your-socks-off service, you need to know what it is. You also need to know what you’re already ... View More
The Steel-Spiked Servant
Spike leadership behavior builds accountability. It encourages employees to accept responsibility for their actions. ... View More
Twelve Keys to Success
What distinguishes highly successful people from their less successful counterparts? This uplifting program answers that ... View More
- Tremendous. Outstanding. Wonderful. What more can I say? Your speech was great—you recharged the speakers in our Speaker Service Program. Thank you for a job very well done!
- Christina J. O'Donnell, Public Information Officer - West Penn Power Company
- I feel certain that each participant left the workshop with many good ideas they can apply in developing their supervisory skills. On behalf of SMC and myself, thank you for sharing your expertise.
- Karen Campbell, Director of Human Resources - SMC Business Councils