- Management Thought-Leader
In 1995 Sahar Hashemi together with her brother Bobby founded Coffee Republic, and built it into one of the UK’s most recognised high street brands with a turnover of 30m. Giving up highly professional jobs, she a lawyer in London and he an investment banker in New York, they staked everything on a dream - and made Coffee Republic one of the main players in the ‘coffee revolution’ ... VIEW MORE
- The Switched On Mindset - Igniting Creativity and innovation
- Entrepreneurial Leadership – Encouraging entrepreneurial behaviour in a corporate environment
- Customer Service – Stepping Into the Customer’s Shoes
- Branding- Understanding True Brand Value
- I have received very positive feedback on your speech and on the fact that you so patiently answered so many questions. You came across as very believable, inspirational, down to earth, as a person with many insights. From my perspective, well done.
- Managing Director - Europe Arab Bank
- What a fabulous speech you gave to us last week! It was such a pleasure to meet you and I have recapped on your speech at least 10 times to anyone who will listen to me! Great presentation—thank you!
- SVP Senior Change Manager - Bank of America