- Self-Discipline Strategist
- CoFounder of Southwestern Consulting
- NYT Best-Selling Author
Rory Vaden is the New York Times bestselling author of Take the Stairs. His insights have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur, Inc, on Fox News national television and in several other major media outlets. As a world-renowned
speaker, His Tedx talk has been viewed over 2 million times, he is a 2x World Champion of Public Speaking Finalist and he was ... VIEW MORE
Take the Stairs - Success Means Doing Things You Don't Want To Do
Signature Motivational Speech [45 – 90 minutes] Success is different for each of us but the path to get there has the ... View More
Leaders Take the Stairs - Creating a Culture of Discipline in your Organization
Main Stage Speech [45 – 90 minutes] Companies and organizations that make the leap to greatness have an almost fanatical ... View More
Top Producers Take the Stairs - Service Minded Selling and the habit of Self-Discipline
[Breakout Session Workshop 45 minutes up to 2 full days] The number one cause of failure in sales is “creative avoidance ... View More
- Rory was delightfully entertaining and poignantly powerful. He is one of the few speakers I’ve ever heard where I actually remembered his message long after he was gone.
- George Mora - #1 Keller Williams Team Worldwide
- You have truly inspired our whole delegation to get disciplined and “to take the stairs” in all aspects of their lives.
- Ileana Lima - Vice President, Canadian Snack Food Association
- I have been implementing different strategies from your speech. It's changing my life! My husband and I have both been ‘taking more stairs’ in life situations.
- Anna Nikerina - AFLAC - Chicago, IL