- Iraqi Freedom POW
- Finalist on CBS "The Amazing Race"
- Apache pilot and training officer
- We have had a tremendous amount of positive feedback from our Annual Civic Luncheon. Your presentation to our guests was quite compelling and entertaining. You contributed greatly to the success of this event by becoming a part of our team.
- Ronda Croucher - Salvation Army
- Ron Young is the complete package for a big event speaker. His message is riveting. He sells tickets, he is patriotic, his is a very fine young man and a fantastic speaker. Your audience will love him.
- Wooster Chamber of Commerce
- Your message couldn't have been better tailored to our attendees; several board members commented that you were the best speaker in the history of this event. You are an excellent role model not only as a United State soldier but as a human being.
- Elizabeth Smith, Executive Assistant - Black Hills Area Council No. 695, Boy Scouts of America
- Ron, you said in your presentation that you wanted to be remembered as having been a good person. Not only are you a good person to this day, but your presentation about integrity and honor helps others every day that you are still on this earth.
- Douglas G. Picatti, VP Sales & Marketing - Picatti Brothers, Inc.
- Ron Young gave a terrific keynote speech. He connected very well with the audience, who were predominantly correctional employees for both the state penal institutions and some county law enforcement. There were over 330 participants over the two days.
- Dennis Rounds - SD Office of Risk Management and PEPL Fund
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!
Ron Young travels from Atlanta, GA and requires Coach class for one (1)