- Award Winning Global Futurist
- Business Consultant
- Author of The Future of Business
Rohit Talwar is an award winning global futurist, entrepreneur and specialist advisor on business transformation, disruptive strategies and radical innovation. He was nominated as one of the top ten global future thinkers by the UK's Independent newspaper and regularly comments on the future and innovation for major international news networks. Rohit is a major contributor to a forthcoming US feature on the concept of 'creating a new country' and has been published widely. He is the editor and a lead contributor to a forthcoming book on The Future of Business, which brings together the work of over 60 leading futurists and emerging future thinkers from around the world.
Rohit focuses on helping audiences make sense of and respond to a constantly changing reality and a hyper-connected world. He provides clients with critical insights into how to respond to the forces and ideas shaping the future, deliver transformational change and create imaginative new strategies and possibilities. He shows us how to identify the key factors shaping the future, assess their impact and deliver real change both in our own lives and in the organisations we lead or work for.
Through his work, Rohit travels the world researching the innovations, developments and ideas shaping the future and uses these powerful insights, case studies and provocative imagery to shed light on the intangible and 'yet to be seen' developments. His interests include the evolving world of technology in business and society, the future of emerging economies and industries, the future of education and embedding foresight in organisations. He currently leads research projects on drivers of change for the next decade, the long term impacts of cyber currencies and Artificial Intelligence, practical strategies for delivering sustainable organisational transformation, human enhancement and the shadow economy.
Rohit has worked worldwide with leading corporations, governments, associations and NGO's and has delivered highly inspirational, thought provoking and humorous keynote addresses to audiences in over 60 countries.
Rohit can tailor a keynote address for your company's needs. His current key speaking topics closely correlate to the subjects covered in his forthcoming book on The Future of Business:
1. Aliens, Barbarians and Magicians: New business behaviours in a disruptive world
2. Emerging Global Landscapes: Future global economic, political, social, environmental and business scenarios
3. The Future of Business: Key forces, trends and ideas shaping future strategies and business models
4. Mayhem, Magic and Muscle - A practical business framework for responding strategically to a rapidly changing world
5. Emerging Technologies: How advances in science and technology could transform society, business and the human brain and body.
6. Four Faces of Future Disruption - Business and societal implications of rapid advances in Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Currency, Peer to Peer Networks and the Internet of Things
7. Empires of Tomorrow - Emerging industries and their implications for individuals, society, business and government
8. The Future of Professional Services - How service firms can transform themselves to survive and thrive in the tomorrow's business environment
9. New Horizons: The future of aviation, travel, tourism, hotels and live events
10. Disrupted - A case study on how Fast Future Publishing is challenging every aspect of thinking and practice across the sector