- Expert on Marketing and Digital Disruption
- Georgetown Digital Strategy & Storytelling
- Bestselling Author of Five Books
Rohit Bhargava is an innovation and marketing expert, skilled facilitator, and keynote speaker. After a successful 15-year career as a brand and marketing strategist at two of the largest agencies in the world (Ogilvy and Leo Burnett), Rohit became an entrepreneur and has since started three companies. He is the Wall Street Journal bestselling author of five books on topics as wide ... VIEW MORE
How To Be More Innovative (and Predict the Future)
What does it take to bring more innovative thinking into your organization? It is easy to think of innovation as a ... View More
How To Be Trusted In A Skeptical World
We are living in a time when it is harder to earn trust than ever before. People skip ads, mistrust brands and have ... View More
- When we looked for a voice of inspiration on the power of innovation for our annual, global team meeting, Rohit was the natural choice. There are few speakers that deliver not only a vision for the future that are as clear as his, but the method to develop your own version of the same.
- Doug Busk, Digital Communications & Social Media - Coca-Cola
- When we asked Rohit to create a custom keynote and training video to teach our team about digital, we expected it to be educational. What Rohit managed to deliver blew us away! His content and style makes digital and social media approachable. His non-obvious trends were perfectly customized for the insurance industry and his content and delivery received rave reviews from our entire team. After the live event, his segment also received the most number of on-demand views from our global team.
- Kaushal Shroff, Director of eMarketing - Prudential
- Rohit Bhargava has clearly embraced his own principles because the audience at Brand ManageCamp didn’t just like his session on “Likeonomics” – they loved it (and him). Rohit went above and beyond in making sure his topic to close Brand ManageCamp was valuable and memorable. He is that rare mix of scary-smart and super engaging and he is a pleasure to work with.
- Len Herstein, Founder - Brand Manage Camp