Rohit Bhargava is a trend curator and storyteller who has dedicated his career to helping brands and leaders be more influential and believable by embracing their humanity and personality. He is the author of five best-selling business books on wide ranging topics including business trends (Non-Obvious - Wall Street Journal bestseller) and trust and believability (Likeonomics - ... VIEW MORE
How To Predict The Future
What if you could predict the future? It may not be as impossible as it seems. In this exclusive talk, participants ... View More
The Believability Crisis
How To Be More Trusted In A World Filled With “Alternative Facts” We are living in a time when it is harder to earn ... View More
Why Some Leaders And Brands Inspire Trust And Others Don’t Why do employees follow some leaders and not others? What ... View More
The Human Brand
How To Be More Authentic, Tell Better Stories And Influence Anyone People respond to stories, and they love human ... View More
- When we looked for a voice of inspiration on the power of innovation for our annual, global team meeting, Rohit was the natural choice. There are few speakers that deliver not only a vision for the future that are as clear as his, but the method to develop your own version of the same.
- Doug Busk, Digital Communications & Social Media - Coca-Cola
- When we asked Rohit to create a custom keynote and training video to teach our team about digital, we expected it to be educational. What Rohit managed to deliver blew us away! His content and style makes digital and social media approachable. His non-obvious trends were perfectly customized for the insurance industry and his content and delivery received rave reviews from our entire team. After the live event, his segment also received the most number of on-demand views from our global team.
- Kaushal Shroff, Director of eMarketing - Prudential
- Rohit Bhargava has clearly embraced his own principles because the audience at Brand ManageCamp didn’t just like his session on “Likeonomics” – they loved it (and him). Rohit went above and beyond in making sure his topic to close Brand ManageCamp was valuable and memorable. He is that rare mix of scary-smart and super engaging and he is a pleasure to work with.
- Len Herstein, Founder - Brand Manage Camp