Maestro Roger Nierenberg made his New York conducting debut at Avery Fisher with the Pro Arte Chorale and Orchestra. He was soon invited to conduct operas in two successive seasons at the Mostly Mozart Festival at New York's Lincoln Center. Thereafter followed long, successful tenures as Music Director of both the Stamford Symphony in Connecticut and the Jacksonville Symphony in ... VIEW MORE
- This was a total hit for us. In circumstances where you want to bring out lessons on leadership, it’s hard to think of anything that would be better than The Music Paradigm.
- David L. Murphy Executive Vice President, Human Resources - The McGraw-Hill Companies
- I want you to know the enormous impact you had on so many of our people attending the event. We’ve had such strong feedback about the experience you created for us.
- Stuart Fletcher President - Diageo International
- The reaction from The Music Paradigm session was one of awe and wonder. It created such a buzz and such a feeling of ‘You know, I get it.
- Doug Menges Senior Vice President – Auto Claims - Farmers Insurance Group
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!