- Inspiring Athlete
- CPAE Hall of Fame Speaker
Sports Illustrated has acknowledged Roger Crawford as "one of the most accomplished physically challenged athletes in the world," In recognition of his extraordinary athletic achievements, he was the recipient of the prestigious ITA Achievement Award, presented by the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
After realizing tremendous success on Center Court, as a Division 1 athlete he ... VIEW MORE
Playing From The Heart
Achieve a Winning Attitude Towards Life and Work Your beliefs, positive or negative, shape your behavior. What new ... View More
How High Can You Bounce?
Become A Master Of Change Have you ever heard someone say, "I'll be a lot more optimistic when things get back to ... View More
Who Do You Think You Are?
How to Achieve Peak Performance Peak performers understand that the most important question to ask is "Who do you ... View More
The Power of Possibility Thinking What do all remarkable people and organizations have in common? They embrace the ... View More
- The feedback was overwhelmingly positive. I was quite overwhelmed myself when I walked up to the stage to thank you and saw 600 people on their feet applauding with great energy.
- I can't adequately express my appreciation for all you delivered to our attendees (more than 40 countries). I feel sure the full impact of your talk will not only be felt by society in these next few years, but could well extend into future generations.
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Words and phrases like "phenomenal," "very inspirational," are consistently used by our attendees when describing your talk. Your energy, professionalism, and humor enabled you to easily connect your message of resiliency is appropriate for any group.