- Founder, The Dyslexia Educational Network
- Nationally Recognized Expert and Author
- Psychology Today, Radio Disney, Fox Tv
Robert Langston is a highly sought after author, speaker and consultant, in both business and education. He is routinely called on by major media outlets, such as Radio Disney, ABC News Radio, NBC and Fox television networks, for his expert advice. He served as a contributing editor to Psychology Today, for his insights into dyslexia. He is the author of For the Children, ... VIEW MORE
The Power of Dyslexic Thinking
Robert Langston shares the inspirational stories of people with whom he has worked, who overcame the hurdles of ... View More
Redefining Success in School and Success in Life
Robert Langston has shared his stories of success, dispute living with a learning disability, for almost two ... View More
The Action Initiative
Robert Langston developed the Action Initiative program for Vistage. Vistage is the world's largest membership CEO ... View More
SHOW YOUR SPARK!
SHOW YOUR SPARK! is a school assembly program promoting creative expression and self-advocacy in learning. SHOW ... View More
- Your Positive and Inspirational message was a real hit
- David Altman- Vice President - Southern Company
- I found his talk educational, inspirational and entertaining . . . a powerful combination.
- Jonathon Basinger - Chairman Devereux Advisory Board President of Basinger and Associates
- The Conference attendees were completely enthralled and inspired by his very provocative presentation.”
- John A. Cherry - President - Georgia Federation Council for Exceptional Children
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!