- Innovation, Leadership, and Peak Performance
- Former ESPN Commentator
- New York Times Best-Selling Author
U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT called DR. BOB KRIEGEL one of this country's leading authorities in the field of change and human performance. A New York Times best selling author, Kriegel was a commentator on National Public Radio's Marketplace program, has done two specials for PBS and has been a guest on shows such as Oprah and “The Big Idea” Donny Deutsch.
Bob was an all American ... VIEW MORE
Developing a Change-Ready Mind Set
- Creating change not just responding to it
- Becoming proactive not reactive, leading not following
- Playing to win ... View More
It if Ain't Broke...Break It
- Riding the wave of change without wiping out
- Flipping rules, looking outside & thinking like a beginner
- Bold, ... View More
Sacred Cows Make the Best Burgers
- Eliminating outdated thinking and practices
- How to:
- Round up Sacred Cows that cost money and prevent change and ... View More
- Turn Managers into Leaders--Developing a Change-Ready Culture
- Three strategies for motivating people to change
- ... View More
- Excellent performance at our management meeting. Your content was right on target for the changing business environment in which we operate.
- James A. Unruh, Chairman and CEO - UNISYS
- I couldn't be more pleased. Your very lively presentation really connected with the audience. You covered many themes that were very relevant to what our professional sales reps encounter every day.
- Vice President - Merck
- Thank you for the fantastic talk you gave to our worldwide sales management group. Your content, and presentation style was very effective for a global audience.
- Vice President Sales - Autodesk