- FOREIGN EDITOR OF THE ECONOMIST
- FORMER BUSINESS EDITOR OF THE ECONOMIST
- AUTHOR OF BORDERLESS ECONOMICS
- Robert was the opening keynote speaker at our recent Travel Symposium. The audience was multinational and the challenge was to provide a pacey snapshot of the key global economic drivers for the travel industry in 2015. Robert was fantastic.
- Jeremy Dyball, VP Airline Business - US Bank / Elavon
- Robert Guest was an engaging and insightful speaker and one of the best we have had for the Executive Forum series. His answers to audience questions were thoughtful and well-informed.
- William D. Underwood, President - Mercer University
- I have been to 13 of these meetings so far, and can honestly say that Robert Guest was the finest speaker we have ever had.
- Dennis Unkovic, Chairman - Meritas
- It’s hard to find speakers who are both really entertaining and have something important to say. Robert Guest is great on both counts. We were delighted to invite him back to give the keynote speech at our annual conference.
- Bill Hoffman, Founder and CEO - Trigild Property Management
- Robert provided a unique and insightful perspective. He was energizing and entertaining, and delivered a compelling message to our 500+ top leaders and executives.
- Hikmet Ersek, CEO - Western Union
- With a great combination of facts and compelling real life stories, Robert Guest brings the world's connections to life.
- Lenny Mendonca, Director - McKinsey & Co
- Robert Guest is just as entertaining in person as he comes across in his superb written work. He is an outstanding speaker well worth listening to.
- Robert Litan - Kauffman Foundation
- The content and style of his remarks were top notch. I was so gratified to hear such well-informed and fascinating views being expounded.
- Dan Griswold - Cato Institute
- "Robert delivered a high energy, humorous and provocative overview of the current geopolitical situation that resonated strongly with our diverse global audience. Our teams were still talking about it the next day. Well done!"
- Corporate Executive
- Robert Guest was GREAT! Rave review from the survey results .Robert had a heck of a time getting to Park City but still managed to be engaging and right on point with his remarks on only 2 hours of sleep. Amazing.
- Courtney T. - Property Casualty Insurers Association of America
Robert Guest travels from London and requires airfare, meals, hotel, and ground transportation.