- Small Business Specialist
- Columnist for New Ltd. and Dynamic Business
- Co-Author of "Flying Solo"
Robert Gerrish is a coach, author and speaker whose particular niche is the solo and small business owner. His ideal audience is best described as 'independent professionals' - individuals who seek high levels of efficiency through effective time management; who value successful and meaningful business relationships (and understand the role word-of-mouth referrals have to play); ... VIEW MORE
Exploring what it takes to develop a business that generates interest and conversation, this upbeat and motivational ... View More
This interactive presentation looks at the importance of referrals and how to generate more. Talking powerfully ... View More
There's a myth in the world of business that if we're not working extremely hard, we're not really working at all. ... View More
- Robert pretty well heads my list of preferred speakers when it comes to organizing events for small & home-based business owners. Not only are his topics ideal and his style well suited, his profile ensures a healthy attendance.
- David Baumgarten - Clearly Business
- From the outset of Robert's presentation you could tell he was making connections with the people at our national conference. He provided the right kind of insightfulness to an audience of largely, solo business operators.
- Colin McKeown, President - Accredited Professional Photographers Australia
- Thank you for being a wonderful MC at the launch of Home Based Business Week. Feedback from the launch & workshop you delivered have been received and the results were excellent. 100% were satisfied that the content will be useful to their business.
- Jillian Hartley - NSW Department of State & Regional Development