Riva L. Rahl MD
Dr. Riva Rahl is the Medical Director of the Cooper Wellness Program at the Cooper Aerobics Center in Dallas. She is also a staff physician at the Cooper Clinic and is double-boarded in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rahl speaks to groups on many health-related topics, including preventive medicine, cardiovascular risk reduction, women's health, wellness, lifestyle ... VIEW MORE
ABC's of Health
An overview of the most important aspects of health facing Americans today. This talk offers a personalized look at the ... View More
ABC's of Women's Health
A comprehensive look at the most important health issues women face. Topics ranging from cancer and heart disease to ... View More
Prescription for Health
Instead of a magic pill, there are a handful of lifestyle choices which can help provide optimal health. Improving ... View More
Executive Health for the Executive
Proper diet, exercise and stress management are often overlooked as dispensable activities for busy executives. These are ... View More
- Dr. Rahl spoke . . . on diet, exercise and healthy living. Her talk was engaging, informative, timely, well prepared and well received by our club.
- Ley Waggoner - Rotary Club of Park Cities
- Her medical knowledge inspires immediate confidence, and her relaxed style is very engaging. . . . Rahl is a super star in the Cooper constellation and a fine speaker who can motivate any audience.
- Connie Tyne, Executive Director - Cooper Aerobics Center
- Dr. Rahl is an excellent speaker who knows how to motivate women to begin making fitness an integral part of their lives. She is also a role model, as she balances work, two young children, and running marathons.
- Cara Fast, M.D. - Baylor, University Medical Center at Dallas