- Former Fighter Pilot
- Team Building Expert
The Real “Right Stuff” Human space flight: dynamic, challenging, difficult. A perfect model for any ambitious venture. The astronauts must perform to the highest standards as individuals, teams, and for commanders, as leaders. Too much is at stake for anything else. As one of less than a hundred people ever who have actually commanded a human space mission, Colonel Rick Searfoss ... VIEW MORE
Customer Service – The Mission that Matters!
Imagine leading a 500 million dollar project that was over 8 years in development and which peaked in a short 16 day ... View More
Overcoming Adversity in Today’s World
Robust resiliency - the fighter pilot-test pilot-astronaut key attitude to conquering the adversities that invariably ... View More
Safety – The Only Option
Flying safety officer for the U. S. Astronaut Corps, major aerospace company Executive Safety Director, Chief of ... View More
Land of Promise - America the Beautiful from Space
Fascinating stories, breathtaking images - beauty, wonder, hope. America truly is a blessed and promised land. One ... View More
- Our goal was to secure a speaker that would resonate w/ everyone, recognize achievements, provide a unique experience,& deliver takeaway messages that would enhance & enrich both their personal and professional lives. I confirm that you achieved our goal!
- Eric J. Aulicino, Executive Vice President - Berry Plastics Corporation
- From the moment he first engaged with us, we were impressed with his enthusiasm—he was fully dedicated to making his presentation relevant to our clients, to the company, and to the event.
- Eddie Speir - 3t Systems
- The feedback was phenomenal! I was most impressed with how skillfully you translated your experience commanding a Space Shuttle mission to the leadership and team challenges we face in the business world.
- Margaret R. Lawlor, Senior Vice President - Bank of America