Dr. Rick Rigsby is President and CEO of Rick Rigsby Communications. Through motivational speaking, corporate coaching, books and social media outlets, Rick encourages and empowers audience members to become great people who do great things.
The San Francisco native is a former award-winning journalist, who followed a television news career with six years of graduate ... VIEW MORE
MAKING AN IMPACT
We live an era of astonishing technology, instant information and rampant social networking. Despite the epidemic ... View More
THE ESSENCE OF GREATNESS
It's been said that the definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different result. Does this ... View More
MASTERING THE ORDINARY
In a society characterized by minimal effort and mediocre results, the concept of Greatness has been relegated to the ... View More
- Making an IMPACT
- Your dynamic stage presence and interactive approach made each member feel as if you were speaking with them personally. You captivated the audience with your real life stories and examples and shared your heart with compassion. Your message was profound and rang clear in the hearts and minds of all in attendance. Dr. Rigsby, thank you for standing up for what is right, sharing it with others and making a positive difference in the lives of all with whom you come in contact!
- JOSHUA BLEDSOE - North Carolina FFA Association
- I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the excellent job that you did at our strategic alignment meeting Your message was right on target and the delivery was outstanding. You truly made an IMPACT on our team as evidenced by the points from your message that have been quoted in several of our meetings The personal stories that you shared were powerful and allowed us to connect with you on an individual level. Your genuineness was evident and it left our team inspired and ready to tackle challenges.
- CARL BASDEN - BellSouth Telecommunications, Inc.
- I have seen many speakers in my days but Dr. Rigsby was the WOW factor that all the others were missing. He took our group through so many emotions just talking about "Lessons From A Third Grade Dropout" while relating it to our business! His message was strong and something I will never forget. I bought his book and will be passing his message onto all of my employees. I applaud Volkswagen for bringing him to us and also Dr. Rigsby for delivering a memorable and meaningful message. Thank you! Make an Impact!
- Dan Murphy - Volkswagen of America