- Creator of <i>Safety Stuff</i> e-zine
- Popular and entertainer safety speaker
- Small business owner and manager
World-renowned, motivational safety speaker and trainer Richard Hawk helps safety leaders create vibrant safety cultures. He also helps employees take personal responsibility for their safety by teaching them how to develop habits that eliminate accidents. His depth of knowledge and extensive experience in safety make for content rich, fun presentations.
It's rare to find someone who ... VIEW MORE
Find Your Focus
How to Reduce Accidents and Mistakes by Paying Better Attention In today’s fast-paced world, lack of focus and mental ... View More
Bring It on Home
Powerful Inspiration for Living a Safe and Healthy Life According to the National Safety Council, “U.S. workers are ... View More
Great Leaders Make Safety Fun!
Using Your Influence to Create a Vibrant Safety Culture Leaders at Southwest Airlines, Google, Raytheon and other ... View More
The Future of Safety
A Hawk‐Eye View of New Trends on the Safety Horizon During this insightful presentation, Richard Hawk shares what is ... View More
- Richard was a success here in Ukiah, CA. The employees loved him and want to know when he'll be coming back! So many of the employees loved his songs, in fact at the last NCO Governing Board meeting one of the employees started singing one of his tunes!
- Tami Bartholomew - North Coast Opportunities
- I had the opportunity to hear you speak at Southern Pines, NC when I was Safety Secretary for progress energy. I have always wanted to be able to lead meetings like you—in this respect, you are my hero!
- Cynthia Thompson - Progress Energy
- It has been several months since I attended your seminar in Orlando. There is one phrase that I have carried since then. "Tickle the hypothalamus." Your explanation of that small part of our brain, with the visual aid, has made me very aware of its power.
- Mark Craven - Dade Paper Co.