- Award Winning Educator and Policy Expert
- Business Speaker of the Year 2011
- Best-Selling Author
Richard Gerver has been described as one of the most inspirational leaders of his generation. He argues, however, that great leadership is about serving the needs of the people that work for you and rely upon you. The three core principles that underpin Gerver's philosophy are communication, empowerment and impact.
Gerver began his working life as an actor who worked as an ... VIEW MORE
The New Education Age: It's more about the future and less about the past
Tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it – Ancient African proverb The mass education system that the vast ... View More
Recent surveys of employee satisfaction in both the US and Europe show that most people see happiness rather than ... View More
Schools for the 21st Century
“Tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it” – Ancient African Proverb In his keynote Richard will urge us all to ... View More
Culture Shock!: How to Lead Organisational Change
This can be delivered as a workshop or a keynote. In a world obsessed with outcomes, where everything is high risk, ... View More
- We were very pleased with Richard's lecture and his way of involving the audience. Our evaluation showed that the participants were very satisfied. Some of them expressed that Richard was one of the best speakers they had ever heard.
- Nacka Kommun
- The event was a great success and Richard was superb—many teachers said that they found him inspirational and his talk was fully booked. It was such a pleasure to speak to him personally as well.
- East Lothian Council
- Richard was inspirational! He did an incredible job in presenting to 350 educators and engaging them in conversations that motivated and challenged all participants. I look forward to working with Richard again.
- St Joseph’s School, Melbourne