- High Risk Educator Expert
- Teacher Trainer
- Author of "Classroom Under Construction"
Rich Grimes is the Principal of Alternative Education for the Redondo Beach Unified School District in Redondo Beach, California, where he administers the continuation high school, independent study, and community day school programs on behalf of high risk secondary students. He is committed to guiding, nurturing, and reinforcing the bright, underachieving students in all ways ... VIEW MORE
- Rich delivered an enjoyable and informative workshop and made it fun. His ideas were both positive and inspiring. I loved his sense of humor.
- . . . a very motivating workshop. His energy and enthusiasm kept everyone's attention and he modeled many best teaching practices.
- Rich's use of haikus was creative, fun and well-grounded. We veteran teachers need to revisit our philosophy and beliefs and Rich helped us do just that.