- Education Innovation Expert
- TED Talks Education Speaker
- Host of the Infinite Thinking Machine
Ramsey Musallam is a secondary science instructor at Sonoma Academy in Santa Rosa, California. Ramsey has also has served as an adjunct professor of education at the University of San Francisco and Touro University in the San Francisco Bay Area. Prior to his role as a science instructor at Sonoma Academy, Ramsey served as a Science Instructor and Director of Inquiry and ... VIEW MORE
Sparking Curiosity: Using Questions to Fuel Instruction
Using examples from the classroom, research, literature and film, this session will explore curiosity as a ... View More
Students as Heroes: The Learning Cycle as a Call to Adventure
When analyzed side-by-side, Joseph Campbell's Hero's Journey, and common representations of the Inquiry-Based ... View More
Explore-Flip-Apply: An Inquiry Approach to the Flipped Classroom
Despite recent buzz, misconceptions about the "flipped" classroom are rampant. This session will deconstruct and ... View More
Reflective Practice: Embracing the Mess of Learning
Despite current research that calls for educators to place exploration before explanation, the "mess" of student ... View More
- He was an amazing speaker, funny, interesting and most important, relevant. Even with a catered lunch Ramsey ranked higher than the food, which never happens.
- Alice Keeler - Central Valley Computer Using Educators
- When I look for a keynote I want someone that can move an audience to the edge of their seats with stories, authenticity and critical thinking. For us, Ramsey Musallam was the master of this delicate balancing act.
- Darren Hudgens
- Ramsey Musallam transforms the way teachers view student learning. Ramsey's insight into the cycles of learning and how teachers can best meet the learning needs of each student can change the culture of any school.
- Molly Schroeder - Flipped eduction