Ramit Sethi graduated from Stanford University in 2005 with bachelor's and master's degrees in technology, psychology, and sociology. He is the founder and author of IWillTeachYouToBeRich.com, a blog on personal finance and personal entrepreneurship, which hosts over 175,000 readers per month and has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and NPR. In addition to his ... VIEW MORE
I Will Teach You To Be Rich
This flagship presentation covers banking, budgeting, saving, and investing. It is targeted towards college students ... View More
Why Entrepreneurs Win
How do entrepreneurs think differently about success, risk and reward, and even day-to-day activities? What does it ... View More
Everything You Thought About College Admissions and Scholarships Was Wrong
Imagine how many times you’ve heard something like this: “I hope my son/daughter gets a scholarship so they can go to ... View More
- I talked to Ramit Sethi about opening ETFs and annuities, which was extremely helpful. I had already read about most of the things we discussed, but still I really appreciated his information. A+, I thought his talk was pretty helpful.
- Assorted high-school attendees - San Francisco University High School
- Ramit spoke to undergraduate engineering students in my program a little over three weeks ago and students are still raving about how informative, real, and engaging his presentation was.
- Christopher Resto - MIT School of Engineering
- Ramit Sethi gave a very insightful presentation to a packed conference room at Intel Corporation on in July 2005. His tailored talk to the new employees got them to think about a number of money concepts.
- Noah Kagan - Intel Corporation