Porter Knight works with people who want to get organized, stay organized, and accomplish their goals.
She is a dynamic and popular presenter, life-changing consultant, and author of the book and DVD: Organized to Last: 5 Simple Steps to Staying Organized.
Since 1996, Porter has received rave reviews from audiences at corporations, associations, civic groups and non-profit ... VIEW MORE
Being Your Own Secretary: Organized Management in the 21st Century An Empty In-Box: Productivity Without Mess & ... View More
“Stress, Neuroscience & Productivity”
When you’re overwhelmed and feeling stress, it’s hard to stay focused and productive. But understanding neuroscience ... View More
· Process e-mail, find documents, and make sense of the server
Neuroscience & Productivity
· Understand the brain, learn to consciously manage brain responses to workplace demands and stress, increase ... View More
- Since Porter Knight's presentation, I have developed new systems that will streamline my responsibilities, and other staff members have mentioned successful changes they have made as well. Thank you for the great information!
- Paula Gaskin - Dartmouth Hitchcock - Corner Medical
- Porter, Thank you for another excellent class. The evaluations were glowing!
- Audrey Quackenbush - State of Vermont Cyprian Employee Learning Center
- Thank you so much for your presentation. You were a hit!! I've always considered myself to be quite organized, but I learned some new hints and ideas that I will definitely try. You inspired me!
- Bonnie Walker - Tupelo Group, LLC