- Internationally Recognized Multimedia Artist
- The Artist for the People
- “Phil Hansen offered our sales team an uncommon, uncharacteristic and unexpected twist on traditional meeting presentations. His message was innovative, imaginative, and left us wanting more!”
- Shawn O’Grady,President, Sales and Channel Development - General Mills
- There are really smart speakers, there are really inspirational speakers, and there are really human speakers. Phil is all three. Can’t wait to hear him again!
- Brian Lewis, CEO - International Society for Technology in Education
- Phil Hansen is a master storyteller and shares his personal journey of challenge and triumph with sensitivity and humor. He is an engaging speaker who can connect with any audience. Phil is also one of the most creative artists I have seen. You never know what he will pick up next to make into a surprising and inspiring work of art.
- Barbara Shepherd, Director of National Partnerships - The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Phil will wake up your employees in a way you as a leadership team cannot.
- Lars Dalgaard, Executive Board Member - SAP
- Ryan, I want to begin by thanking you for your help in arranging for Phil Hansen to serve as a keynote speaker at our Annual Education Summit yesterday. His message was not only inspiring, it melded perfectly with the overall theme of the Summit….. I reiterate that Phil's presentation was just as promised, both in content and message.
- Kim K. Metcalf, Ph.D. - Professor and Dean, College of Education University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Phil’s heartwarming story, awe-inspiring artistic talent, and ability to connect with every person in the audience had our attendees totally focused on the stage. And, importantly, he was fabulous to work with
- Executive Director at a healthcare organization
Phil Hansen travels from Minneapolis, MN and requires $1,500 flat travel plus hotel and ground in event city (SUV or Van)