- Founder & Group CEO, Karrikins Group
- CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame
- You've been an absolute wonderful partner, adjusting to our transitions and pivots along the way, and leading by example continuous learning. Brilliant. Agile. Trusted. Confidant. Integrity. Inspiring. Thank you for what you have brought us... It is corporate life changing for AT&T!
- President - AT&T University
- Peter Sheahan's presentation is packed full of energy, enthusiasm, and insight. He combines deep practical knowledge with unending passion for both his subject matter and his audience. And his topic is one no organization can afford to ignore.
- David Willis, Managing Director - Corporate Leadership Council, Washington DC
- Pete Sheahan has empowered many of us at News Corporation to do more with less faster. His presentation and unique style are both engaging and inspiring—he has made a significant impact on many of our business leaders.
- Ian Moore - EVP Human Resources, News Corporation, NY
- Thank you for your thought-provoking presentation at Google's HQ in Mountain View. I am thrilled to have my trainers see a true professional provide useful information in an engaging and interactive way. You give us all something to aspire to.
- Sue Polo, Engineering and Operations Staffing Manager - Google, Mt View CA
- May I express our sincere thanks for an excellent presentation which was right on message as far as our development towards a Great Place to Work and in particular seeking and developing our future leaders. The feedback has been tremendous.
- Ken Dalton - CEO, Faber Maunsell Los Angeles CA
- Peter's keynote at CompTIA was a hit. His strategies for moving up the value chain, controlling and directing the sales experience and making the strategic shift towards services could not have come at a better time for our members.
- Lien-Anh Van Wagener - CompTIA
- Peter was fantastic. One close customer said to me after his talk "this is the most on-point keynote I have heard at an IT event in ages." My comment to Peter once he left the stage was "I don't think you charged me enough." He was terrific!
- Chief Marketing Officer - IT Service Provider
Peter Sheahan travels from Denver, CO and requires event city car service, meals and hotel (airfare included in speaker's fee)