- Founder & Group CEO, Karrikins Group
- CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame
Founder & Group CEO of Karrikins Group, Peter Sheahan is known internationally for his innovative business thinking and thought leadership. With staff in more than 23 cities across 7 countries, he knows firsthand the challenges of growing a business in these rapidly-changing times.
Peter has advised leaders from companies as diverse as Apple, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, Hyundai, ... VIEW MORE
Building organizations and teams capable of sustaining growth through a culture of innovation, courageous leadership, ... View More
Finding opportunity in disruption to create more value and become the obvious choice As the pace of commoditization ... View More
How to turn challenge into opportunity and disruption into competitive advantage The fact that the world is changing ... View More
Talent [R]evolution: Future-focused strategies for leveraging human capital
Are your leaders getting the most from their people? Are you solving problems with the best brains in your business? ... View More
- You've been an absolute wonderful partner, adjusting to our transitions and pivots along the way, and leading by example continuous learning. Brilliant. Agile. Trusted. Confidant. Integrity. Inspiring. Thank you for what you have brought us... It is corporate life changing for AT&T!
- President - AT&T University
- Peter Sheahan's presentation is packed full of energy, enthusiasm, and insight. He combines deep practical knowledge with unending passion for both his subject matter and his audience. And his topic is one no organization can afford to ignore.
- David Willis, Managing Director - Corporate Leadership Council, Washington DC
- Pete Sheahan has empowered many of us at News Corporation to do more with less faster. His presentation and unique style are both engaging and inspiring—he has made a significant impact on many of our business leaders.
- Ian Moore - EVP Human Resources, News Corporation, NY
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!