In celebration of his father’s historic first ascent of Mt Everest in 1953, Peter Hillary climbed to the summit of the world’s highest mountain for his second time on the 25th of May 2002 as part of a National Geographic documentary. When Peter first summitted Mt Everest in 1990, he and his father, Sir Edmund Hillary, became the first father and son to accomplish this pinnacle of ... VIEW MORE
The Hillary Difference
What are the key differences PETER HILLARY can provide in his presentations? 1. An historic Everest connection … from ... View More
Climb Your Own Everest
Hillary’s 10 Steps to the Summit of the World 1. Nothing ventured; nothing gained
2. Challenge = uncertainty = ... View More
K2 Survive...& Thrive
A story of those who died - and those who survived - on K2, the world’s most savage mountain. Because surviving is ... View More
Uncertainty and Change - No Problem!
An adventurous speech about the challenge of change by Peter Hillary This presentation addresses the challenge of ... View More
- Peter Hillary's presentation was one of the most polished and interesting I have ever witnessed here. He could be a stand-up comic; his dry wit, delivery and tales make him a great presenter.
- Susan Norton, Direction of National Geographic's Museum - Explorers Hall
- Words won't even come close to expressing how deeply you touched the lives of 155 people at our company kick-off. You intertwined humour into the tales of your expeditions, and your descriptions made us feel as though we were right there with you.
- Michelle Neddo - Top Layer Networks