- FOX NEWS SENIOR POLITICAL ANALYST
- FOX & FRIENDS WEEKEND CO-HOST
- VETERAN OF AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ & GITMO
- ... Peter continues to make the case for policies that advance a stronger, freer, and more prosperous America. I'm always interested and eager to hear what Pete has to say. And so are many others who recognize Pete as a talented and rising young leader.
- Bill Kristol, Editor - The Weekly Standard
- . . . his ability to articulate the strategic and tactical stakes on the warfront and the homefront set him apart from his peers. . . . Pete Hegseth is a soldier's soldier, who this soldier recommends highly.
- General Jack Keane (ret.) - U.S. Army
- His mastery of the topics & his ability to deliver instruction to both Afghans and coalition partners was extraordinary. . . . Pete's abilities carried the day & had a huge impact on thousands of people trying to rebuild the government of Afghanistan.
- USMC Major Michael Murray, Chief of Training - Counterinsurgency Training Center - Afghanistan
- Pete brings a unique, and all-too-rare, perspective to a variety of important and timely issues—he's studied and is well versed in the policy and academic arguments, but his opinion and outlook benefits from having truly been on the field of battle.
- Paul Cummins, Partner - North Bridge Communications, Inc.
- Pete Hegseth was, without a doubt, one of the best speakers we ever had. His message was powerful, well delivered, and from the heart. . . . The most frequent comment to me has been, "I could have listened to him for hours.”
- Dale Fellows, Chairman - Lake County (Ohio) Republican Party
- Pete was engaged, passionate, funny, serious, and he completely connected with the audience. He received two standing ovations, one at the end of the talk, and again after the Q&A, and he stayed for at least half an hour past the program talking to his new fans who simply did not want to leave."
- Conservative Forum of Silicon Valley
- Pete was the perfect person for our "Salute to Veterans" banquet. His passion for our Country, Active Duty Military, Veterans and Conservative Values certainly show in his presentation. His personality was contagious. His willingness to spend extra time with our group to take pictures was fantastic. We look forward to having him back.
- Ron Johnson, Chairman - Veterans Committee GA GOP
- Pete Hegseth draws from his years in the military, public policy and the media to deliver important messages about what it will take to preserve American greatness. He weaved his personal anecdotes about his time in uniform and days in front of the camera with critical lessons from our history to grab the attention of and inspire our more than 400 dinner guests. His humor, charisma and willingness to spend time with event attendees helped make the night all the more special.
- Tom Basile, Political Commentator - Forbes Opinion Contributor
- Pete was a great--passionate speaker with a timely message. Pete connected with our guests on a personal level. He got a standing ovation which was well deserved. We will be talking about him for a long time!
- Donna B. - Montgomery County(Texas) Republican Women
- What a pleasure to host an event for the incredible Pete Hegseth. His presentation was powerful and delivered with the passion of a true American patriot. We knew we were inviting a great speaker and must say that Pete and his commentary were so much more than we ever imagined. Impressive!
- Diane Bernier, Vice President - Bloomfield Republican Women's Club
- One of the most inspirational messages you could hear. Pete Hegseth had our audience wanting more- they loved his presentation of citizen service to our nation. 'Best speaker' was heard over and over by our guests.
- Terry Lathan Chairman - Alabama Republican Party
Pete Hegseth travels from New York, NY and requires Flight, hotel and ground transportation for 1