- FOX NEWS SENIOR POLITICAL ANALYST
- FOX & FRIENDS WEEKEND CO-HOST
- VETERAN OF AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ & GITMO
Since 9/11, Army Major Pete Hegseth--an infantry soldier, Ivy League scholar, veterans advocate, author, and media commentator--has had a front row seat to a decade's worth of warfare, politics, and high-stakes debates; forging an informed, passionate, and unique perspective on the future of America. A decorated war-fighter, Princeton/Harvard graduate, veterans leader, ... VIEW MORE
The 9/11 Generation: America's Future
America faces unprecedented challenges—at home and abroad—that will require principled, yet pragmatic, leadership. ... View More
America: The Lynchpin of the Free World
A linchpin is a small metal pin that, seen or unseen, keeps a wheel on its axis; geopolitically, America is the free ... View More
Honoring our Heroes (Veterans, Military and/or Memorial Event)
This speech can be tailored to any event or occasion that includes a veterans, military, or memorial aspect.
"Boots on the Ground" Leadership
Leadership is best forged in tough, complex, and contentious environments. Leaders are often blessed with certain ... View More
- ... Peter continues to make the case for policies that advance a stronger, freer, and more prosperous America. I'm always interested and eager to hear what Pete has to say. And so are many others who recognize Pete as a talented and rising young leader.
- Bill Kristol, Editor - The Weekly Standard
- . . . his ability to articulate the strategic and tactical stakes on the warfront and the homefront set him apart from his peers. . . . Pete Hegseth is a soldier's soldier, who this soldier recommends highly.
- General Jack Keane (ret.) - U.S. Army
- His mastery of the topics & his ability to deliver instruction to both Afghans and coalition partners was extraordinary. . . . Pete's abilities carried the day & had a huge impact on thousands of people trying to rebuild the government of Afghanistan.
- USMC Major Michael Murray, Chief of Training - Counterinsurgency Training Center - Afghanistan