Paul Keckley Ph.D.
- Health care entrepreneur and analyst
- Author of widely read The Keckley Report
- Contributor to CNN, Fox, Bloomberg, & C-Span
Paul H. Keckley, Ph.D., Managing Editor, The Keckley Report (www.paulkeckley.com), PO Box 150422, Nashville, TN 37215
Dr. Keckley is Managing Editor of The Keckley Report, a weekly blog covering health industry trends and issues, a healthcare futurist and commentator. Paul brings extensive healthcare industry experience having worked in the private sector, academic medicine and as ... VIEW MORE
Health Reform 2.0: What to Expect in Round Two
• The intersections of cost containment pressures, competition from new entrants, clinical innovation, politics and ... View More
Megatrends impacting the US Health Care Industry
• Health and Entitlement Reforms (Regulatory) • Clinical Innovations that Disrupt Traditional Modes of Care • ... View More
Consumerism in Health Care: Is the Industry Ready?
• Expenditures • Attitudes and Beliefs • Expectations and Trade-Offs • Opportunities
Industry Restructuring: ‘Go Big or Get Out’
• Physician-Hospital Alignment • Acute-Long-Term Care Integration • Plan-Plan Consolidation • Plan-Hospital Strategic ... View More