- One of the Nation's Top 5 Business Speakers
- Founder and President of The Table Group
- Best-Selling Author
Patrick Lencioni is founder and president of The Table Group, a firm dedicated to providing organizations with ideas, products and services that improve teamwork, clarity and employee engagement.
Lencioni's passion for organizations and teams is reflected in his writing, speaking and executive consulting. Pat is the author of ten best-selling books with nearly four million ... VIEW MORE
The Untapped Advantage of Organizational Health
Addressing the model in his latest book, The Advantage, Pat makes the overwhelming case that organizational health ... View More
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
According to Pat, teamwork remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and so rare. ... View More
The Ideal Team Player
As a follow-up to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Lencioni turns his attention to the individual team member, ... View More
The Truth About Employee Engagement
In this talk, Pat addresses perhaps the most timeless and elusive topic related to work: job misery. He delivers a ... View More
- What a huge home run! Pat Lencioni's presentation at our MIT Birthing of Giants program was simply outstanding—he received one of the highest ratings ever.
- Brien Biondi, Chief Executive Officer - Young Entrepreneurs' Organization
- Pat was a huge hit with our executives. He kept them completely engaged for more than four hours. More importantly, he specifically addressed the issues that we were facing as an organization and made a meaningful contribution in moving us forward.
- Kenneth E. Sichau, Executive Vice President - AT&T (President, AT&T Business Sales)
- Patrick's presentation really addressed the core issues of our high-level audience. As one member succinctly remarked: "What a great speaker! Entertaining, insightful, fresh view on leadership."
- Lisa Napolitano, President and CEO - Strategic Account Management Association
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!