- Apple Distinguished Educator
- Instructional Technology and Design
- Author of the first guide to 1:1 deployments
Patrick Fogarty is a speaker, author, educator, and administrator who has worked with high schools, colleges, yeshivas, and grammar schools across the country. As the former Instructional Technology leader of the Diocese of Brooklyn and Queens, one of the largest private school districts in the United States, and the Faculty Advisor of Instructional Technology at New York City’s ... VIEW MORE
- Going One-to-One: iPads and Mobile Devices in Education
Technology as the Great Equalizer
A feature-length session that delves into the research behind urban and rural 1:1 deployments, in particular the ... View More
Access, Equality, and Anticipation: The Tenets of 21st Century Learning
A keynote speech on the three central tenets of 21st century learning: access to technology, engaging learning ... View More
iTunes U and the Global Classroom
A presentation on the transformative effect iTunes U has had on thousands of students from around the world, as ... View More
- Patrick gives speeches, conducts workshops, and can run professional development. He comes highly recommended.
- Mr. Anthony Biscione, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment - Diocese of Rockville Center, Long Island, NY
- Patrick has the unique ability to communicate highly technical ideas in a way almost anyone can understand.
- Craig Mercado, Principal - St. Ephrem School, Brooklyn, NY
- Patrick made TNTc spectacular.
- Micha Villareal, Director - Ysleta Independent School District, El Paso, TX