- Senior Vice President of NBA's Orlando Magic
- Cancer Survivor and Veteran
- Author of "How To Be Like Mike"
- You inspired, enlightened, and challenged the audience with your stories on your life experiences. Your wisdom about the "Keys to Quality Success" was inspirational. You captured the minds and hearts of the audience with stories regarding your family.
- David A. Williams, Jr. - Fountain Development Manager, The Coca-Cola Company
- I want to thank you for awaking the senses and the desire of the entire staff and management team of Crown Marketing Group through thought, experiences, and laughter. The messages you delivered transcended every level, culture and creed.
- George H. Benford, CTC - Director of Travel Related Services, Crown Marketing Group
- The evening is being talked about by many as one of the best meetings in recent memory. Your observations about quality were insightful. We all need to be reminded from time to time about why we do what we do and what it takes to do it well.
- Jesse Chaluh - President Elect, Greater Houston Restaurant Association
- After almost three weeks, people at church and in the community are still talking about your trip to Tuscaloosa and the inspiring words that you shared at Calvary. Your remarks at the two services were especially meaningful to both congregations.
- John H. Merrill - Director of Community Relations and Community Education, Calvary Baptist Church
- I want to thank you for your gracious support and presence at our Food & Beverage Conference. Your remarks were an inspiration for all of us and will have a positive impact on making a difference in our lives.
- John T. Hallowell - Director, Resorts Food & Beverage, Walt Disney World Resorts
- Your ability to focus our board & motivate them to commit to achieving goals was evident in the many ideas that surfaced later that day. Your comments on "thinking tomorrow" and "investing in tomorrow" have been echoed many times since your presentation.
- Sondra Quinn - President & CEO, Orlando Science Center
Pat Williams travels from Orlando, FL and requires First class for 1