- Senior Vice President of NBA's Orlando Magic
- Cancer Survivor and Veteran
- Author of "How To Be Like Mike"
Pat Williams is a basketball Hall-of-Famer, currently serving as co-founder and senior vice president of the NBA’s Orlando Magic. As one of America’s top motivational speakers, he has addressed thousands of executives in organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies and national associations to universities and nonprofits. Clients include AllState, American Express, Cisco, ... VIEW MORE
Champions under Construction
In this perceptive and practical speech, Pat presents the key steps needed to go from dreaming to achieving. Whether ... View More
Souls of Steel
In his realistic approach, Pat teaches how you can achieve great success while maintaining your values and integrity. ... View More
Finding the Will to Win
How have “The Greats” achieved such extraordinary success? How can you achieve the same results? In this speech, Pat ... View More
The Six Wisdom Principles to Pursuing Your Dreams
Don’t drift through your world; seize it! In this fast-paced, in-your-face presentation, Williams challenges the ... View More
- You inspired, enlightened, and challenged the audience with your stories on your life experiences. Your wisdom about the "Keys to Quality Success" was inspirational. You captured the minds and hearts of the audience with stories regarding your family.
- David A. Williams, Jr. - Fountain Development Manager, The Coca-Cola Company
- I want to thank you for awaking the senses and the desire of the entire staff and management team of Crown Marketing Group through thought, experiences, and laughter. The messages you delivered transcended every level, culture and creed.
- George H. Benford, CTC - Director of Travel Related Services, Crown Marketing Group