Dr. Pamela M. Peeke MD
- International Expert On Nutrition
- National Best-Selling Author
- Women's Health Expert
Dr. Pamela Peeke is an internationally recognized physician, scientist and expert in the fields of nutrition, metabolism, stress, and fitness. Dr. Peeke is known as an "edutainer," combining her notable wit and energetic passion, with the latest scientific data and common sense approaches to holistic, healthy living, to provide audiences with her healthy living message in a memorable ... VIEW MORE
- Body for Life for Women: Secrets of the Successful Losers
- Eating Greens and Tossing Out the Remote: Making Sense of Nutrition Guidelines for Kids
- Girth of a Nation: Causes and Solutions to the American Obesity Epidemic
- How Mars and Venus Get Fit: The New Science of Gender Specific Transformations
- Your talk was full of excellent, useful information. You truly set the tone of the day, which was not only about causes of and approaches to the obesity epidemic, but that we each have a personal responsibility in impacting the outcome.
- Jackie Marlette-Boras - Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Your presentation was just the right pick-me-upper in a meeting that consisted primarily of deep subjects geared to provide insight and solutions to many of the challenges that senior-level women in government face today.
- Phyllis J. Doak - Women Executives in State Government
- What a wonderful contribution your lecture presentation made to our fifth annual Women's Health Symposium. Many times throughout the day, we heard comments such as "the best symposium yet" and "this year's speakers were all tremendous!"
- Stacey M. Eisler - May Center for Health, Fitness & Sport