- Former Model Changing the Industry
- Advocate for Mental Health
- Fighting against sexual victimization
Nikki's messages focusing on courage and embracing your inner beauty in the midst of a cruel and superficial world have helped millions globally. As a brand, Nikki has appeared on shows and networks like the Oprah Winfrey Network, CBS LA, and the TD Jakes Show, and in publications from People to the LA Times.
Her debut memoir, Washed Away: From Darkness to Light, has already helped ... VIEW MORE
“Who am I?” – Let’s Talk Identity
We, as a society, have an identity crisis. We don’t know who we are, and as a result we escape in work, vanity, the ... View More
Washed Away: From Darkness to Light
Reflecting on her memoir, Washed Away: From Darkness to Light, Nikki DuBose details her recovery from a more than ... View More
Eating Disorders & Child Sexual Abuse: Education, Prevention & Healing
Eating disorders and trauma – especially child sexual abuse – often go hand-in-hand. In America alone, eating ... View More
B.E.A.U.T.Y: Using Art Therapy to Express Your True Beauty
What do you see when you look in the mirror? Someone beautiful? A worthy, child of God? Or are you depressed because ... View More
- Nikki DuBose speaks with the beautiful intention of reaching and helping others. Her story and journey are shared with vulnerability, honesty and courage. Nikki has the ability to reach others through her own experiences and does so comfortably and powerfully.
- Jennifer Palmer - Montecatini Treatment Center
- In my work as a published HarperCollins author, I attend many mental health-related events each month. I’ve seen hundreds of speakers throughout my career, but there was something incredibly special and unique that occurred when Nikki DuBose shared her story at Montecatini’s Dream Big event. Nikki’s authenticity and ability to connect with audience filled the room with such love and openheartedness. She is a highly engaging and thought-provoking speaker, who undoubtably connected with and inspired each person in the audience!
- Shannon Kopp - Author of Pound for Pound: A Story of One Woman’s Recovery and the Shelter Dogs Who Loved Her Back to Life
- Nikki DuBose is a powerful force for good throughout the world. Her message resonates with so many young girls and boys globally and her bravery to tell her story is literally changing the course of people’s lives. Her vulnerability with her life story has opened up conversations worth having. She embodies the characteristics of Maya Angelou’s famous poem’s Phenomenal Woman & Still I Rise. “You may write me down in history, with your bitter lies, you may tread me in the very dirt, but still, like dust, I’ll rise. I am a woman, phenomenally. “
- Antonio D. Spears - Chairman & Chief Executive, Library Foundation of Santa Monica