Would you respect a man who came to the United States as a teenager with little knowledge of English, no contacts and only $50 in his pocket, yet ended up a mega success story? Would you listen to what he has to say about success?
Meet Nido Qubein who is chairman of an international consulting firm and recipient of the highest awards given for professional speakers including the ... VIEW MORE
Communicate Like A Pro
Communicating effectively with people, inside your company and beyond, is a minimum-requirement skill in our ... View More
Achieving Peak Performance
This presentation will show you how to prepare your employees for high productivity and your company for maximum ... View More
From Success to Significance
A powerful and inspiring presentation on focus, balance, and meaning, both in business and in life. The perfect keynote ... View More
If I wanted To Buy What You Sell, Would I Buy It From You?
Why should people do business with you? How easily can someone else imitate what you do? Do your customers think of you ... View More
- Thank you for your outstanding presentation at our National Conference. You were absolutely brilliant—especially the manner in which you tailored the message to address specific industry issues which we are currently dealing with.
- Gene Everett, Vice President - Coast to Coast
- Thank you for an absolutely wonderful keynote performance. Your message was timely, humorous, enthusiastic, and educational . . . what more could we have asked for. The audience really enjoyed you and you enjoyed them, too.
- Harriet Carter, Program Director - National Business Forms Association
- Very few speakers have the ability to captivate an audience of antsy & impatient sales people for even an hour, much less three and a half hours as you did. Your information was presented in an entertaining, refreshing yet truly educational style.
- Thomas C. Fishburne, Vice President - United Guaranty Residential Insurance