- Professional Snowboarder
- 17 Time World Cup Medalist
- Member of US Paralympic Snowboard Team
As a child, Nicole was ambitious, energetic and outgoing. She spent much of her childhood outdoors kicking soccer balls and exploring the outdoors with her two older brothers. Then at 8 years old, she was diagnosed with Osteogenic Sarcoma, a rare form of bone cancer. Later that year she lost her right leg above-the-knee and continued aggressive chemo therapy treatment.
As any ... VIEW MORE
What you do and how you do it. Diagnosed with bone cancer at eight years old, Nicole's story is filled with courage, ... View More
Designed for youth audiences, this speech discusses adversity, setting and achieving goals. It is designed to inspire ... View More
The Science of Snowboarding: A Fembot Perspective.
Snowboarding is a fun, challenging and inspiring sport, but what happens when prosthetic technology enters the mix? ... View More
- Nicole, you are an incredible inspiration. Thank so much for giving our girls the courage to compete.
- Stacy - South Summit Varsity Team
- Nicole, YOUR ARE SIMPLY AMAZING! I was touched by your story and the courage in which you’ve gone on to influence others. Truly inspiring.
- Mary - Power In You Summit
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!