Nicole Marquez was destined to dance her way into people’s hearts. Don’t let her petite body fool you–she’s a dynamo, full of energy and spunk!
From the age of three, Nicole was in dance classes. When she was ten years old, she was cast in a children’s show produced by Mississippi Educational Television called Funnybones. Throughout high school, Nicole worked in television and ... VIEW MORE
With comedy, experience, & perseverance, my hope/goal is that you are able to leave with a better sense of confidence & a strong belief of the person you are within.
SO, WANT A SYNOPSIS (WHAT I TALK ABOUT)? I speak with many different groups. Age range varies, & each group focuses ... View More
- Nicole did an excellent job at our annual kick-off meeting. She is a true success story and her attitude and perseverance is a real inspiration.
- Herbert Pardes, MD - President & CEO, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Nicole did a wonderful job showing people how to overcome obstacles at our annual meeting. Her enthusiasm is contagious!
- Malcolm White - Mississippi Arts Commission
- I don’t think there was a dry eye in the room following Nicole’s powerful presentation at our annual meeting! Thank you, Nicole, for sharing your powerful story at our annual convention.
- Gary Wright - Southern Living at HOME