Nick J. Tate
- Author of The ObamaCare Survival Guide
- Deputy Health Editor at NewsMax Media, Inc.
- Award-winning Journalist and Editor
Nick J. Tate is an award-winning journalist, editor and best-selling author who has written extensively about health, business, technology, finance, music and consumer affairs issues. He is the Deputy Health Editor at Newsmax Media Inc. in South Florida. His work has appeared in Newsmax magazine, The Miami Herald, South Florida Sun Sentinel, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Boston Herald, ... VIEW MORE
Obamacare is History: What Now?
The 2016 presidential election is a game-changer for U.S. healthcare reform. * Donald Trump has promised to back GOP ... View More
ObamaCare Survival Guide
This speech is an overview of how the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will lead to major changes in the way ... View More
- Small Business Strategies for Coping with Obamacare
- How Obamacare Will Change the Game for Doctors, Hospitals, Insurance Companies