- America's Family Chef
- Featured on PBS Special
- Cookbook Author of "Dine In"
Nick Stellino grew up in Palermo, on the island of Sicily, and came to the United States in 1975. In 1991, he decided to leave his lucrative career as a Wall Street stockbroker in order to follow his dream of becoming a chef. He started his culinary career as a dishwasher. Over time, he apprenticed with the best chefs in America. "I was in heaven working at working my way through ... VIEW MORE
Stories from Nick Stellino: The entertaining story of a self made man
In this video Chef Nick Stellino delivers a poignant story about a pebble and the Grand Hotel in Rome. The message of ... View More
Entrepreneurship: Decisions that lead to Success
In this video Chef Nick Stellino delivers a motivational message to the SEARS audience. After touching briefly on the ... View More
Marketing: Passion for your idea is the key to Success
In this video Chef Nick Stellino addresses all the top sales executives at the national sales meeting of the Campbell ... View More
- Its all about the Brand: Set yourself up to succeed
- In the many events that I have planned and attended, this was (and still is) definitely at the top of my list! I still receive kudos from my executives and employees on this event. Thanks for making me a hero!
- Dana Childs - Microsoft Entertainment Business Unit
- Our theme "Leadership Tools for the Next Century" presented an interesting challenge for a chef's view on life. But I think you heard and felt the tremendous response from our audience after your session. You were superb.
- Anton Krucky, GM - IBM North America Pacific Division