- Award Winning Educator and Activist
- "One of 100 Most Influential People in USA"
- Founder of "Teach the Truth" Campaign
Nicholas Ferroni is a nationally recognized educator and activist who educates, mentors and inspires students to reach their goals while driving a national dialogue about education reform.
Named "Upstander of the Year" by the HRC (Human Rights Campaign) for his outspoken advocacy and support for LGBTQ youth, Nick was also noted as one of the "100 Making a Difference" and one of ... VIEW MORE
Passion and Compassion Before Knowledge
Charlie Chaplin once said, "Kindness is much more important than cleverness." Knowledge is valuable, but ... View More
Inspiration Over Information
Inspiring people inspire others to do inspiring things. It is easy to believe in yourself, but a truly ... View More
Creativity Changes the World
With smart technology we tend to have dumb people. Creativity is going extinct in many cases. We must nurture ... View More
- We have used Nick for a number of speaking engagements here at Spotify, with particular focus on how, through the use of music, he's able to educate and empower the people around him. Nick is not only an expert in his field, he is a great speaker and a pleasure to work with
- Aaron Page, Marketing Manager - Spotify UK
- I had the good fortune of hearing Nick speak in New Jersey. What an incredible experience it was. I walked away thinking this guy gets it. Nick's powerful words, relevant examples, and heart warming stories inspired me and gave me hope that teachers everywhere are still the change our kids deserve.
- Jimmy Casas, Senior Fellow - International Center for Leadership In Education
- Our day with Nick went perfectly. Our staff loved him and walked away feeling motivated and energized. He was outstanding.
- Scott Clay - Superintendent - East Maine School District 63
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!