- Founder of Global Success Advisors
- Former Vice President of The Economist Group
- Business Strategist and Author
Nenad and his businesses currently advise global and regional directors of over 400 multinational corporations (approximately half are US multinationals from the Fortune 500 list). He is founder and president of Global Success Advisors (global business and economic advisory), co-founder and co-CEO of the CEEMEA Business Group corporate service (advisory for regional executives running ... VIEW MORE
Business Strategies in Emerging Markets
Why some companies succeed in emerging markets and why so many fail to reach their objectives? How should companies ... View More
Emerging markets countries -- economic winners and losers in the next decade
In which countries and regions should companies look for growth? How sustainable is economic growth in varioius ... View More
Emerging markets economic risks
Learning from previous crises in emerging markets, how can executive planning expansion recognize symptoms of sudden ... View More
Acquisitions in emerging markets
Acquisitions have always had a patchy track record but even more so in emerging markets. Why is that the case and what ... View More
- I had no choice but to invite Nenad Pacek again to our annual advisory board meeting. Our advisory board members simply insisted we invite him again. He was back by popular demand!
- Marc Luet, Global Operations VP - Visa
- Thanks Nenad for sharing your insights. Your fact-based and clear headed review was extremely valuable. You have always proven to be a focused and productive counsel to us. We do appreciate the guidance and energy you stimulate with us.
- Richard Goodmanson, Global Chief Operating Officer - Du Pont
- This was a wonderful educational experience for our global leaders. Your breadth of knowledge & willingness to engage in honest dialogue about difficult issues provided us w/ the most thought-provoking session we had in the history of our Executive Forum.
- Rob Gillette, CEO - Honeywell Aerospace